Join the ShowShoppa team on May 6th at 1030 for a discussion on the impact of online marketplaces when incorporated in your events.
The pandemic has seen online shopping booming and this is no different for events, many of which in their switch to virtual events, found new ways to enable exhibitors to market and sell during the event.
ShowShoppa supports the real-world event experience with the addition of an online shopping experience, creating a new way for your exhibitors to grow their sales and for your visitors to be introduced.
During the webinar we will look at some of the ways that online marketplaces can best be implemented alongside an event.
- Online marketplace revenue opportunities for both event organisers and exhibitors
- Exhibitor ROI and engagement – how to deliver additional benefits to your exhibitors
- Visitor engagement – how to grow your visitor database through an online marketplace
- Best use cases – real world examples of marketplaces launched in the last 12 months
- How to launch a marketplace for maximum impact
The webinar recording will be also be available to all those registered.